If you are searching for how to cancel Zara order online then you are in right place. In this article, you will get the answer to how to cancel order on Zara online using any mobile or laptop. Many people around the world buy daily their favorite products on Zara. Some of them want to cancel their purchase. Don’t worry following is the solution to cancel your Zara order.
Have a look at ZARA wiki it will increase your knowledge. Zara is a Spanish based fashion retailer brand. It was founded in 1975. It is the largest selling market of shoes, fashion items, clothes, and many more. In 2017, Zara managed up to 20 collections of clothes. Read 5 interesting facts about Zara below on this topic. Now let’s move down towards our main topic of cancelation of Zara order online.
Best answer of How to Cancel ZARA Order Online
Yes you can cancel your Zara order online at any time after the purchase.
- In order to cancel the purchase just place a “Cancel Order” request.
- You can submit your request to cancel the order by calling Zara customer service at phone number 18002583636.
- You should call quickly to the Zara customer support after the purchase. If the status of your order turned into “handed over to courier” then it is impossible to the cancel order online.
- You will get a confirmation email from Zara at the time of your purchase with the necessary order details.
Pro Tip: “If the above number is not working then you can get contact number of ZARA customer service respected to your country by writing us. Just write the name of your country where you are living in the comment box below. We’ll send you respected country number”.
How to Cancel Zara Order on Store Pick up Service
- Those products that are purchased by the customers using a store pick-up service can be canceled only with the approval of the store manager. You can cancel the order if you have made a fresh purchase at the store.
- For this cancellation, 2% of the total order amount will be deducted from your account. In this way, you can get a refund of your paid amount on Zara.
- All the customers must understand and agree to these deduction terms and conditions while submitting a cancellation request for any order before the delivery of the Product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen after the cancelation of order on Zara?
When you will put the request for the cancelation of the order then Zara official team will start your refund process as soon as possible. Usually, it will take 30 days just after the cancellation request. Zara will refund the amount received from you using the same payment method that was used during the purchase.
How long does it take to refund on Zara ?
Mostly it will take 14 days to refund the amount into your bank account. If you have not received your refund after the described time period then call your bank staff to speed up the process.
Can I return items to Zara?
Yes, you can return items or parcels back to any Zara store. Zara is mostly available in all the countries of the world. You can search nearby Zara store and return your purchase to them. In order to return items to Zara, you should have sales receipt during the time of visiting the store. If you want to know about the complete procedure of “how to return items to Zara?” then let us know in the comment box below. Our expert team will help you in this matter.
You must read below the five Interesting facts related to Zara fashion retailer service
1. Zara CEO
Óscar Pérez Marcote is the CEO of Zara fashion brand. He is Spanish by nationality. He has 3 children. According to the internet sources he has the net worth of around $73 billion dollars.
2. Zara Headquarters
The headquarters of Zara is located at the Municipality of Arteixo, Spain. Many people are searching for Zara country of origin which is Spain. The corporate head office of Zara is also placed in the same country. If you are searching for the answer of Zara brand is from which country then the answer is Artexio, Spain.
3. Zara Net worth
The information available on the internet tells us the total net worth of Zara is about €18,021 million pounds by 2018. The net worth of Zara owner is approximately $73 billion dollars.
4. Zara Free Delivery
If you are looking for how to get free home delivery and shipping on Zara then you are in right place. Here you will see two options for Zara delivery. Following are the available shipping methods, cost, and dates of delivery.
- Get Free delivery at Zara store
- Free delivery to your home
- Free delivery at Zara pick up point
1. Free Delivery at Zara Store
If you have purchased online at Zara website then you can collect your order at the store. Zara team will deliver your order at the store with free shipping and it will arrive in 3-5 business days. Two things must be with you at the time of collection the order at Zara store.
- The purchaser must have “QR code” from the electronic receipt.
- Show your “identification” to the store authority.
2. Zara Free Home Delivery to your address
Yes, you can get free home delivery on Zara in a very easy and simple way. In order to get free shipping and home delivery from Zara, your ordered value must over 50 USD. If your order has less value then you can get standard delivery of cost 4.95 USD. It will take 2-4 business days to deliver your items to your doorstep.
3. Get free delivery at Zara Pickup point.
To get free delivery at Zara pick-up point your order price must over 50 USD. You can see the list of the available pickup points at the time of purchase. If your order value is lesser then you have to pay 4.95 USD as delivery charges. The shipping period is consisting of 2-4 business days.
If you are in hurry and don’t wait for long to deliver your order then you can get an express delivery of cost 9.95 USD. The express delivery period is consisting of 1-2 business days.
Pro Tip: “You will need to show an ID document at the time of collecting your order. If the one who is involved in collecting the order is different from the person who purchased it, he’ll submit a written authorization and a photocopy of the buyer’s ID card.”
5. List of countries in which Zara operates
Portugal, United States, France, Mexico, Greece, Sweden, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Malaysia, China, Morocco, Estonia, Hungary, Philippines, Costa Rica, Indonesia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, South Africa Australia, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Russia, Canada Mexico South Korea, Romania, India, Brazil, and Peru.
See Also: How to cancel Fabletics order online