Read the best solution of how to collaborate with Shein app at WikiAns. Shein is one of the top online marketplaces in the world. Many people around the world especially women bought products from it. Lots of people want to sell their products on Shein, but they don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry; here you will get the solution of how to become a Shein influencer. In order to collaborate with Shein, you have to sign up first. These are basic steps of Shein influencer recruitment.
- Firstly, visit Shein web page online.
- Carefully Read “Policy of Shein”.
- Click on “I Agree”
- You will “Get Promotion Icon” in the 4th step.
- Click on “Contact us” in the last step.
The above steps are well explained below. By adopting these steps you can collaborate with Shein.
Policy to Become a Shein Influencer
First of all, carefully read fashion blogger policy to become a Shein influencer. After reading it click on “I agree” at the bottom of the page.
In the policy, they will ask the first question that you are a fashion blogger or not. The next question is related to free clothes. Later in this article, you will learn how to get free clothes from Shein. Don’t hesitate and just send them an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding yourself. In this way, you can get free clothes from Shein that is worth the US $50 to the US $250.
Shein Influencer Requirements
The following are the basic Shein influencer requirements that will help you to collaborate with Shein.
- A blog must have more than 1000 followers to collaborate with Shein. These followers should from bloglovin or Google friend. Along with this, any of your social media accounts must have at least 5000 followers.
- Get the “Promotion Icon” from Shein and insert it on the front page of your blog. When you join Shein affiliate program then you will become a fashion reviewer. The Shein team will name you “fashion expert”. The promotion icon at the front page of your blog will consist of a link to Shein website.
- By the means of social media accounts, share your thoughts on Shein clothing. In other words, promote Shein clothes on your social media networks. When you will get your clothes from Shein, take photo snaps and share them on social media accounts like Facebook, Lookbook and Twitter, etc. Here keep in mind, please share the links of the Shein products in your social media posts.
- Once you have done, send them an email. Compose an email to Shein, when you have published photos and links on social media platforms. It can be seen that different countries in the world have different custom policies. Therefore, Shein can’t make an idea of your country’s import duty.
- Shein has the right to use your social media posts information. They can collect photos and comments on your post. They can use your content to share it on Facebook or on their website. If you don’t want to let them use your content then you can inform them by email.
By following above steps you can join Shein affiliate program. In order to become SHEINgals, click on “I Agree” at the end of the page.
Read Also: How to return parcel items on boohoo.
How to Get Free Clothes from SHEIN
In this section of the article, you will learn about how to get free clothes from Shein. You can get heavy discounts in the flash sale and clearance section of Shein. Promo codes will also help you to get large discounts on Shein prices. Following two hacks will help you to get free Shein clothes online.
- Leave a review on Shein products after buying it and earn bonus points. These bonus points will help to get free clothes. You can get more bonus points by adding photos and your measurements in reviews.
- You can collaborate with Shein in order to get free items of clothing. The detailed method of joining Shein affiliate program is described above. You can send them an email containing information about your blog and audience. If you will qualify they will send you free clothes.
Shein Contact Email
Here you can find Shein contact email. You can drop them an email in the answer to how to become SHEINgals. Shein contact email is email@example.com. They always welcome you to join #SHEINgal.
Read Also: How to leave a review on Thumbtack.
WikiAns will hope that you have got an answer to how to collaborate with Shein. If you don’t, you can tell us in the comment section below. In this article, you have learned about how to get free stuff from the Shein and its affiliate program. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment box below. If you like this post, please share it with your friends and family.