Here you will get the answer on how to leave a review on Shein app. WikiAns always try to publish the best answers to internet users. In this article, you will learn complete step by step method of how to write a review on Shein. First of all, you have to visit the Shein app and get a log in to your account. Following are the next steps to leave a feedback on Shein app.
- Get login into your Shein account.
- Move down to the bottom right corner of the web page.
- Here tap on “Me icon”.
- Just below the “My orders” you can see unpaid, shipping, processing, or returns.
- Scroll down, it will show you the orders that you haven’t reviewed yet.
- Click on the order that you want to leave a review.
- Once you have done, submit your review.
- You can also contact them on the official website.
By following the above steps you can get an answer on how to write a review for Shein. You can also see your reviews on Shein app by visiting your profile. Go to your profile and you can see your reviews on Shein underneath “My Orders” at the end of the list. In this way, you can leave a review.
Tips To Write A Great Review On Shein
Here you will get the best tips to write a review for Shein app. Following are the pro tips to write a great review.
- Firstly, your review should have the reason of why you liked or disliked a product. You can do it by writing your experiences related to that product. You can also make comparisons with related products you’ve used before.
- Secondly, try to write a specific and point review related to any product. Specifically, describe the features of the product and your experiences with it. If you want to give image reviews then your review will consist of a brief introduction.
- Your review should not be too short or too long. The minimum limit of review words is 20 and the maximum of up to 5000 words. We recommend you write an ideal review of 75 to 500 words. In the case of video reviews, your review should consist of 2 to 5 minutes. In this way, your audience will remain engaged.
- Be honest while writing a review. Because your review will help other buyers on Shein app.
How To Get Points By Leaving Reviews On Shein
After writing a good review you can get points on Shein app. If your review is good and related to the product then it will become reference to other customers. In this way your review will appear on corresponding product page. You can get points by Shein staff in the result of writing a great review. These points are useable on all products in Shein.
Following are the rules to get points by creating reviews on Shein.
- First of all, write your own buying information. In this way, you will get “10 points” after verification.
- Upload related pictures. By doing this you can get “20 points” after the necessary verification.
- Those products that have the same SKU in an order are reviewed only once.
- Review written in text format will be reviewed within 72 hours by the Shein staff. After the verification, it will get posted.
- Try to write an honest review of the product. Shein always welcomes accurate and honest reviews. It will help new customers, in order to buy products on Shein.
Read Also: How to collaborate with Shein.
Reasons of why review rejected or removed on Shein app
If your review get rejected or removed by the Shein staff then following are the reasons why it happened. May be you have broken following rules and guidelines.
- Those type of reviews, which are not related to product.
- All reviews which contain offensive or inappropriate content.
- Reviews having inappropriate content are not allowed on Shein.
WikiAns will hope that you have got your answer to how do I leave a review on Shein. If you don’t, you can tell us in the comment section below. The expert team of WikiAns will reach you, as soon as possible. If you like this informative post, share it with others.