If you are looking for how to cancel Topshop order online then you are in right place. Here you will learn simple and easy three methods of how to cancel order on Topshop.
Read amazing and interesting facts about Topshop which are available at the end of this article. Now let’s move down to our main topic of how to cancel your order on Topshop.
3 Easy Methods of How to Cancel Topshop Order Online
Method 1: Cancel Topshop Order By Online
- Yes, you can cancel the order on Topshop premier. Buyers can also get a refund of their amount however it can be some delay. Within 14 days customers have time to cancel the order online.
- Topshop will only refund the price of your Topshop Premier order if you have purchased lesser than three orders since purchasing at the point of cancellation.
- In order to cancel Topshop premier order online click here.
Method 2: Cancel Topshop Order by Telephone
- You can also cancel your Topshop order directly by calling Topshop customer service at 0333 220 2507. During the call, you can press 1 for account cards, 2 for gift card balances, or holding the line to talk Topshop customer service represented.
- Once the connection maintained between you and Topshop customer care service you can explain that you want to cancel your order.
- For this, you have to provide the order number and security information to confirm your identity.
Pro tip: If you’ll call quickly to them then Topshop customer support will cancel it for you before dispatch.
If the dispatch process is already started then it is too difficult to cancel the order. At that time you’ve to wait and receive the delivery. After receiving the order you have two options.
- Reject the parcel from the courier and they will return back it to Topshop.
- You can also return items to Topshop yourself.
Method 3: Cancel Topshop Order by Email
The last but not the least method of cancel the Topshop order is the use of an email address. You can send them an email in which you can describe the issue of cancelation.
The Topshop customer support email address is email@example.com if you are facing any problems then you tell us in the comment section below. Our expert team will reach you as soon as possible.
Interesting Facts of Topshop you must read here
1. Topshop CEO
According to internet sources, the CEO of Topshop is Phillip Green. He is also running the arcadia group.
If we talk about the founder of Topshop then he is Raymond Montague Burton. There are some other key people who are running this online fashion retail service.
2. Topshop Headquarters
The corporate head office and Topshop headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. There are 300 stores are running now in the UK. Here is the address: Topshop Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
3. Topshop net worth
According to the information available online, the net worth of Topshop is $4.8 billion dollars till 2018. Topshop has become one of the richest fashion retail markets online.
4. Topshop around the world
The network of Topshop stores is spreading all over the world. There 300 stores are located in the only UK and 510 stores over 58 countries.
This is a huge network of any fashion retail outlet. Topshop has stores in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, North Africa South Africa, Central Asia, and Southeast Asia.
5. How to get free delivery on Topshop
In this paragraph, you will about how you can get free delivery on Topshop by ordering clothes, make-up items, shoes, and many more. Initially, a free delivery service is available only in the United Kingdom. However, this offer may available later in the rest of the world. Carefully read the following steps to get free delivery on Topshop.
- First of all, order items on “Topshop” official website.
- Then you can see two delivery options. One is “Free delivery” and the other is “Express delivery” of costs £3.00.
- If you choose free delivery then you have to select a nearby Topshop store to collect the order from it. Free delivery will arrive between 3 and 7 business days. It may longer but you can see the estimated delivery time on the store finder page.
- If you choose the express delivery option of cost £3.00 then your order will arrive within 2 business days at your selected storefront.
- After that Topshop team will send you an email when your order is ready. After the arrival of the parcel at the store, you can collect it at any time of the day depending on the opening hours.
- Collect your order by visiting the store and bring your confirmation email and the card that you paid with. Those buyers who paid with PayPal must bring a card that is linked with a PayPal account.
The store will keep your order for ten calendar days after that they will cancel your order and issue a refund to your original payment method.
If you want to cancel the order then don’t need to collect it. It will automatically be canceled by the Topshop authority and the amount will deposit back into your account.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to your question about how to cancel Topshop order online. If you are facing any trouble then you can tell us by writing in the comment box below.
Our expert team will help you in this regard. You can also write us about how much this answer is helpful? Please share this article with other people so that they can get rid of the cancellation process.