If you are looking for how to leave a review on Booking.com then you are in right place. In this article, we’ll discuss an easy way to write a hotel review on booking.com. This property listing company provides best tools for customers to express their thoughts.
You can write reviews on booking.com in three simple steps:
- First you need to book any property. This ensures, reviews are collected by real guests.
- During your stay, check the property condition and how friendly the staff is.
- Finally, leave your feedback according to your experience and how was your stay.
Leave a review on booking.com is a very simple and quick process. At the end of stay, guests can write their reviews. Your honest reviews will help new customers in future. Read below paragraph on how to post your review on Booking.com
How To Leave A Review On Booking.Com
At the conclusion of each booking, guests can write reviews according to their stay. Your review will consist of three points. Title, score and written review.
To write a review on Booking.com, Apply following steps:
- First, click on “Leave Feedback” button, given below.
- On next page, click on “How was your stay?”.
- A pop up will appear, tap on “Sign in to leave a review”.
- Login to your account by using Email.
- Next you will see review section. Tap on property your want to review.
- Fill out the review form and click on “Submit”.
By using above steps, guests can leave or write hotel reviews on Booking.com. Every review will go through a moderation process. That’s why read below reviews guidelines before writing your review.
Booking Com Review Form
You can fill out review form with following things.
- Title (review summary)
- Written review
Explain the title with the short summary of your review like how was your experience satisfied, unsatisfied etc. Then give scores to different categories like Cleanliness, Comfort, Location, Services, Staff, and Value for money.
Guidelines To Write A Review on Booking.Com
Before leaving your review, you must read the following points of booking.com review policy.
- Politically sensitive comments are not allowed in reviews.
- Users can’t put any kind of promotional content.
- Don’t write illegal activities.
- Any kind of personal information is not allowed.
- Don’t use hate speech, discriminatory remarks etc.
- Try to write spam or duplicate review.
Be honest and relevant while writing your review. Your review will remain published for 36 months on the site. After that, it will be deleted.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how can I write a review on booking.com? In the above article, we have explained all the ways to leave booking com reviews. Still, if you need more help then you can contact customers support.
Guests can also leave reviews in the comment space below. We’ll publish your reviews on our site. Only write your individual review. Because it will help new customers in the future.
Read Also: How to leave a review on Viator
1 thought on “How To Leave or Write A Review On Booking.Com | Updated 2022”
I booked with booking .com February 2 to February 8 we had to check out on Sunday February 5th because my mom of 92 was submitted into the hospital. The John carver in joes the refund but Booking.com gave me the run around and would not give me my money back I will never use your site again.