If you are looking for how to leave a review on hotels.com then you are in right place. In this article, you will learn about how you can write hotels.com reviews. These reviews will help new clients to find perfect properties and luxurious resorts.
Hotels.com provides an opportunity for its valuable guests to share experiences on the official webiste. All the guests after their stay can give star ratings and reviews. Star rating indicates the general quality of a property.
To leave a review on hotels.com as guest is very easy. First, you need to book a property then you can submit your feedback about what you have experienced during your stay. For full information, read following paragraph.
How To Leave A Review On Hotels.Com
Customers can leave a review on a property booked from hotels.com after their stay. You will get an email notification at the time of check out. In this email, hotels.com will send you a link to write a review.
To write a review on hotels.com, apply following steps:
- First, see your email inbox at the time of check-out.
- Open survey email received from hotels.com
- Click on “Leave a Review” link.
- Rate the property as Terrible, Disappointing, Pleasing, or Excellent.
By using above steps, customers can leave hotels.com reviews. If you have not received an email then you can also write a review in your account. See below paragraph for full details.
How Do I Write A Review On Hotels.Com
Those customers who’ve not received an email with a link can access survey option online directly from hotels.com.
- First, click on following button “Leave Feedback”.
- Next, log in to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon and then go to “Account”.
- Now go to your “bookings”.
- In completed, select the booking you wish to review.
- Lastly, tap on “Write a Review”.
By using above steps, you can share your overall living experience during your stay. You can also explain specifically, cleanliness, property condition, service and amenities.
Every review will be observed by moderation team. That’s why, see below important guidelines before writing a review on hotels.com
Important Guidelines For Hotels.com Reviews
Take a look at following points before leaving your review.
- Review must be within 1500 characters.
- Don’t includes hotel rates and pricing.
- We’ll not includes direct comments and questions to hotel staff.
- Strictly prohibited unlawful remarks or false statements.
- Guests can not include profanity words.
- Not includes personal information like phone, email, address etc.
- Don’t put HTML tags or URLs in your review.
In order to leave review on hotels.com, must-read above important points. After the moderation process, your review will publish on official website.
To see your reviews, log in to your account >> profile icon >> your account >> reviews.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how do I leave a review on hotels com? In the above article, we have discussed both ways to leave your review. Still, if you need more help then you can contact customer support.
Clients can also leave reviews in the comment section below. We’ll publish your review on our site. Be honest while writing your review. Because your reviews will help new customers in the future.
Read Also: How to leave a hotel review on Priceline