If you are looking for Myer online returns policy then you are in right place. In this article, you will also learn about myer exchange and refund policy. Myer brand wants its customers to love their purchases. However, if you have changed your mind then Myer provides you easy return policy.
All customers can return items online or at any nearest Myer store. The only thing you need to return Myer items is to bring a receipt or proof of your purchase while visiting the store. Myer returns are according to Australian Consumer Law and regulations. Read below myer online and in-store returns. Also, Fendi return policy is same as Myer.
According to Myer return policy, customers can return their purchases within the time period of 30 days after the delivery. For free returns, you will be able to provide an order receipt. Also, don’t put off original tags and packaging if you no longer want to keep the product. Myer also provides a change of mind returns.
What is Myer Return Policy Change of Mind?
Myer gives great importance to its customers. Therefore, if you don’t like the product or you’ve changed your mind then you can return it easily. Once your return is accepted by Myer, you will get a refund.
See below the important points of Myer online returns policy:
- Customers can return items to myer within 30 days of purchase.
- Bring original order receipt or proof of your purchase.
- Do not open the sealed products. Also, seal should not be broken or tampered.
- All items must be unworn and unused.
- Original packaging and tags must be attached to the items.
- The returning item must be outside from exclusion list. See the list below.
Once your return will arrive at Myer warehouse, the team members will inspect it carefully. Also, the above points are helpful if you want to return swimwear, shoe, underwear and sale items.
If your return follows the policy guidelines then you will get a refund. Also, customers are not able to get a refund of delivery and gift-wrapping charges while sending items back to Myer.
Excluded Items From Myer Return Policy
We’ve managed items exclusions list for you. So that you will know which items are non-returnable. Please pay attention to following items while making purchases on Myer. Because customers can’t return or exchange these products.
- Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, and altered products
- Delivered large electrical, Big & Bulky items, Furniture or Mattresses
- Pierced Jewellery
- Face Masks
- Bedding accessories (quilts, pillows, mattress protection items, etc)
- Personal care products (electric toothbrushes, shavers, etc)
- Perishable goods such as flowers or food
- Product care plans
- Items that have a tag that accompanies the product that states no change of mind
- Gift Cards or vouchers, iTunes music cards and third party gift and recharge cards
Above products and items are excluded from Myer return policy. Also, those individuals who are the resellers or bulk purchasers of Myer items, can’t return these products.
How to Return Myer item – Step by Step Guide
You can return items to Myer very easily. In this section, we’ll explain complete step by step information to send an item back to Myer. Please check Myer return policy first. We’ve explained it in the above paragraph.
Change of mind returns consists of 30 days. If any item is marked as clearance or reduced to clear then you are not able to return it. Also, the above exclusion listed items are not included in change of mind returns. You can return items in two ways.
- Send Return By Mail
- Visit Myer Store
Read all below steps carefully to return items to Myer:
- First, you need to visit “Return Page”.
- Next, click on “Chat Icon” placed at right bottom.
- A chat box will open, tap on “I need to return an item”.
- You will see a list of options, choose 1st one.
- Select the reason for your return. In my case, “Change of Mind”.
- Furthermore, click on “Start a return”.
- Now choose your return is big & bulky or not? In my case, “No”.
- Finally, you will have two return options. By “Mail” and exchange or return “In-store”.
Choose the option which is most convenient for you. Myer has become a partner with ParcelPoint and Australia Post to make returning online orders easier. How myer return works with by mail, read below.
Myer Return By Mail
If customers are interested to return items by mail then they can use ParcelPoint and Australia Post services. Myer return process will give peace of mind while making purchases. You will have to pay a flat rate of $7.50 (unless it’s a Big and Bulky item) if you use ParcelPoint service.
Australia Post will charge you a flat rate of $12.20 nationally for your change of mind returns. Also, you can’t return big and bulky items by using change of mind return option. In order to exchange your item, please visit your nearest Myer store.
In-Store Return/Exchange Policy of Myer
Go to the nearest myer store to exchange your item. We suggest you take government described health measures before visiting the store. To read more information about latest health measures, visit here.
Myer does not offer in-store returns of Big & Bulky items. While visiting the store please bring original order receipt or proof of your purchase. After that myer team will inspect your return and if it is according to return policy guidelines then you will get a refund on the spot.
What is Myer Big & Bulky Items Return policy?
If you want to know about myer mattress return policy then you can read it here. Also, this section will help you with how to return Big & Bulky items to myer. While making a return, please check that it is labelled as Big & Bulky on the product page.
Items like mattresses or something big like that exceed standard post parcel limits. To return big and bulky items, you will need to use a special courier service.
- To return Myer mattress, Dial support number 13MYER (13 69 37).
- Myer Support team will arrange your return.
We suggest you read the policy guidelines before making your return. Also, customers can’t return big & bulky items by using ‘change of mind’ return option.
Where To Get My Proof Of Purchase At Myer?
Your proof of purchase is consist of following documents. Bring any one of them with you before visiting Myer store.
- Original register receipt tax invoice (electronic or photograph will be accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- The packing slip is included in all online purchases and click & collect
- Original return/exchange receipt/gift receipt
- MYER one app
- Myer Credit Card statement
These documents you will get at the time of order delivery. Also, Myer team is not responsible for providing proof of your purchase. They can only validate it.
Myer Return Policy Without Receipt & After 30 Days
Unfortunately, Myer does not provide returns without a receipt or if you want to return the product after 30 days. You should have satisfactory proof of your purchase. We’ve explained above all the documents to be considered as purchasing proof.
Myer does offer a return policy option for unwanted items. To ensure a positive shopping experience, myer may refuse your return to prevent fraud, abuse or misuse of this policy. Also, your return will not get success if they identify an unreasonable or excessive return pattern.
Things You Must Know About Myer Refund Policy
Myer will process your refund through the same payment method. All customers will get refunds automatically to that account which was used at the time of online purchase.
- A Refund will be processed on the same credit or debit card that was used to purchase the product.
- In the case of Gift Card (including Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards) and Award Points, Myer will issue a return card.
- Customers can also get refunds through mobile payment or digital wallet services such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay etc. If they have used any one of these services at the time of purchase.
Myer returns card will be issued if customers have used a gift card, albeit Myer or Coles Group & Myer while making purchases. Also keep in mind if your gift card is expired then any replacement or refund will not be provided unless required by law.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how do I return items to Myer? In the above article, we have covered all the aspects of Myer return policy. You can read above how in-store and online returns work for Myer.
The customers can share their thoughts in the comment section below. We’ll publish your reviews on our site. Also, if you think this answer is helpful for you then please tell us by writing in the comment box below.
Read Also: Fantastic furniture return policy
See Also: SKIMS return policy
Visit Also: Best and Less return policy
4 thoughts on “Myer Online Returns Policy – Refund/Exchange Easily in 2022”
Thanks for your article. I have a unwanted engagement present purchased from Myer by a family member. The item is unused and in original packaging.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a copy of receipt or access to any proof of purchase. But I know it was purchased at Myer Sydney.
Do I have any options to exchange gift for an alternative item?
Thanks for your comment. Yes you can. For more information visit myer customer service live chat option.
I just purchased from Sydney Myer store for my daughter but its size is not correct it’s small. Now I reached India. How I exchange or return the product as its total $63.92. pls help
Hi Gazal Khan,
You can read above all the important points and the method of how to return items to Myer. You can send item back by using any insured courier service. Thanks for your comment.