Probably you have changed your mind and looking for how to cancel Louis Vuitton order online. Don’t worry, you are in right place. In this article, you will get a complete step-by-step solution to cancel an order on Louis Vuitton. LV is the short form of Louis Vuitton. This company is the division of LVMH.
LV is selling different products online like handbags, trunks, leather goods, shoes, jewelry, and accessories. LV monogram is attached to these products. Louis Vuitton is one of the most successful brands in the globe with a profit margin of 30%. LV has business operations in many countries like the USA, France, China, Japan, Italy, UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea, India, UAE, Switzerland, New Zealand, Austria, Singapore, Taiwan, and Indonesia.
To cancel a Louis Vuitton order online, you just need to talk with LV customer support by dialing 1(866) 884-8866. Make sure your order is not shipped yet if you want to cancel it.
How To Cancel Louis Vuitton Order Online
Louis Vuitton order cancellation process is very simple. You can cancel any purchase on Louis Vuitton website in a very simple way. Just dial customer service number 1 (866) 844-8866 and talk to the customer support team. Explain to them why you want to cancel your LV items. LV support is very active and they will listen to you very carefully and assist you very deliberately.
You will get an email notification upon the cancellation of the order. Afterword they will issue you a refund to your original mean of payment.
Important note: Make sure that when you start canceling the order, check if it has left for shipping. If it has been sent to you for delivery, then you cannot cancel it. In this case, you can return the order to Louis Vuitton. The complete process for returning an order is listed below.
To cancel Louis Vuitton account just contact at client services at +1.866. VUITTON.
How To Return Louis Vuitton Online | LV Return Policy
If your order is not canceled, you can return it. Those items that you have purchased online or from the store can return them. But you can’t return Sax, Neiman Markus, Bloomingdale’s, and Nordstrom. Apply the following steps to return items back to Louis Vuitton.
- First you need to register your return. You can do it by calling customer support or from your LV account online.
- Pack your item within the original packaging and attach the original receipt with the box.
- Attach the pre-paid label with the box. This label is included in your order.
- Seal the box by using the adhesive strip that is available inside the parcel.
- Drop the parcel off at any UPS store or pick-up location.
Louis Vuitton Exchange Policy
First, you need to call client services number 866.VUITTON (866.884.8866). All the products bought online can be exchangeable at stores except Saks, Neiman, Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, and Nordstrom.
Important Key Points for LV Exchanges & Returns
- Customers can exchange and return products within the time period of 30 days.
- Products should be in sellable and perfect condition.
- Must contain original packaging.
- There should be attached original leaflets, invoices, and certificates.
- Customers can return or exchange personalized items, My LV World Tour, personalized sneakers, Made-to-Order items, High jewelry and high watches, My LV Heritage, and hot-stamped products.
- You cannot return or exchange mask covers due to sanitary reasons.
- All the purchases done by Apple Pay and Paypal may be exchanged at stores or returned online.
How long does it take For Louis Vuitton to Refund?
LV refunds your amount within 14 working days. You can get your refund after the cancellation of the order. Items must be in new condition and should be unused if you want to return them for a refund.
Does Louis Vuitton do free repairs?
Yes, Louis Vuitton does free repairs if you bring one in with cracks. You can choose a free replacement or exchange for a different style altogether.
Who is Louis Vuitton Owned by?
LVMH Moët Hennessy is the owner of Louis Vuitton. This person has created world’s most luxurious brand. Mr. Arnault is the chairman and CEO of LV brand.
LVMH Moët Hennessy Net Worth
Louis Vuitton is most luxurious and profitable brand. Mr. Arnault is the third richest person in the world. According to estimation his total net worth is of US$178.4 billion.
Why is Louis Vuitton so Expensive?
Louis Vuitton is expensive because of its quality products. LV bags are fireproof and waterproof. They use PVC to protect bags from fire and Canvas for waterproofing. This is only one of the reasons why LV products are so costly.
WikiAns, hope that you have got the answer to how to return Louis Vuitton order online? However, if you are still having questions in your mind then you can ask us and other people by writing them below. WikiAns is a solution providing website. At this site, people find and provide answers to different questions. If you want to share your shopping experience at Louis Vuitton then you can leave your