If you are looking for how to leave a review on Viator then you are in right place. In this article, you will learn about how you can write a review on Viator. This is a platform to grow business online and reach your customers worldwide.
Viator pays great attention to customer reviews. Also, people can enjoy exceptional flexibility on Viator. They are providing best quality that you can trust. Every experience here you will remember long. Viator has award-winning support for its valuable customers.
Leave a review on Viator is very simple and quick. You can submit your review on your latest booking. Go to bookings page and find the booking you want to review. Here you see a button to leave feedback. For full information, read below paragraph.
How To Leave A Review On Viator
Viator provides unbiased reviews for every customer. Also, reviews on Viator are from true and real customers. If you’ve completed and want to write a review on Viator then apply the following steps.
- First, click on following button “Leave Feedback”.
- Next, log in to your Viator account.
- Now click on “Bookings” located at top right.
- You will see a list of all your bookings.
- To leave review click on “Write a Review” on tour/activity.
- Give star ratings and share your experience in the empty box.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” button.
By using above steps, customers can leave Viator reviews. However, reviews can not be edited after the submission. That’s why we suggest, must read your review before hitting the submit button. Read below some important guidelines for Viator reviews.
How Reviews Work For Viator
If you are a traveller and complete a booking on Viator then you will get an email to leave review. After every trip, Viator will send 4 different emails asking about your experience. Open the email and click on link to write your feedback.
After the submission of your review, email alerts will automatically be turned off. You can see your review in your profile/account on official website.
Viator Review Policy Guidelines
Every review submitted on Viator first passes through a moderation process. Although, Viator publishes both types of positive and negative reviews on its official website. Read below some important key points before writing a review on Viator.
- Be honest while writing your review.
- Review should be consisted on indvidual experience.
- Don’t use words like liar, con man, fraud etc.
- Reviews cannot be edited after submission.
- Reviews option is only avialbe for activities booked on Viator.com and official call center.
- Bookings from 3rd parties apps or websites, review option is not avialable.
How Do I Remove A Review On Viator?
If you have left a review on Viator and want to remove it then you can submit a request to customer support. For this, you have to send an email to reviews@Viator.com and also write following things in your email.
- Write your full name
- The email address used when submitting the review
- Enter reference number of booking while leaving review.
- Type a reason to remove your Viator review.
By using above steps, you can submit a removal request to Viator. After that, you will get an email notification within 72 hours related to the deletion of the review.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how to write a review on Viator? In this article, we’ve discussed all the possible ways to write your feedback on Viator. However, customers can also write their reviews in the comment section below.
We’ll publish your reviews on our site. Be honest while writing your review. Because it will new customers in the future. Still, if you need more help then you can contact Viator customer support.
Read Also: How to leave a review on Hotels.com
Read Also: How to leave a review on Booking.com