If you are looking for best and less return policy then you are in the right place. In this article, you will also learn about exchange and refund policy of best & less. If you are not satisfied or the product you receive is faulty then you can return your items to best and less very easily.
However, best & less also provide a change of mind return policy if you no longer keep the order. The best & less returns are according to Australian consumer law. This article will cover three methods of best and less return policy.
- Online returns
- In-store returns
- Change of mind
If you are interested to exchange your product or want to get a refund then visit your nearest best & less store. Also, bring proof of your purchase while visiting the store. Your return will only be accepted if you will follow below mentioned best & less policy guidelines.
What Do You Know About Best and Less Return Policy?
The Best & Less change of mind return policy is consist of 100 days promise. Customers can return any unwanted items to best and less within 100 days after the purchase if they follow the below-given guidelines.
- According to change of mind best & less return policy, you have 100 days to return your product.
- A 100-day return promise is only available for change of mind returns. If the item is faulty or not of acceptable quality upon receiving then you can return it at any time.
- The time period of 100 days will start after the original date of purchase.
- You must need to provide proof of your purchase for returns. Alternatively, best & less will take your signature and photo to find your order details.
- All items must be unused, unwashed and unworn. Also, the original tags/labels should be attached to the products.
- According to best and less swimwear return policy, your return will only be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling remain still in their places.
- You are unable to exchange or return earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Also, gift cards are excluded from a change of mind refund and exchange policy.
- Best & Less will process your refund through the same payment method after your return follow the above-stated policy guidelines. Also, customers will have to pay delivery charges to send the items back to best & less.
- Customers are only responsible to send the items back to best & less warehouse with great safety. To avoid any difficulty, visit the nearest store for returns.
How Do I Return an Online Purchased Item To Best & Less?
You can return online purchased items to best & less in two ways. The simple and easiest way to return your product is to visit the nearest best and less store. However, the exchange of an online purchased item is not possible at the stores.
In case you want an exchange, first, get a refund for your previous order. After that place a new purchase by using a refund amount. The fastest way to get a refund/exchange is to visit best & less store location near to you.
To return an online bought item to best & less by postage, apply the following steps:
- First, download best & less “Return Form” here.
- Fill out your order details like “Name, Email, Order Number”.
- In the next step, enter the “Product Details”.
- Select a “Reason to Return” your online bought item.
- Attach this form to the box and post it to the “best & less fulfillment centre returns” address.
By using the above simple steps, you can return any online purchased item to best&less. However, if you have received faulty items or the quality of these items is not good then contact customer support at email@example.com.
The support team will further assist you in the faulty item return process.
What is Best N Less Refund Policy After Online Return?
Next, your return will arrive at best and less fulfilment centre. The time to reach the product at fulfilment centre will depend upon your location. Once your return is accepted, you will get a refund via same payment method.
Best n Less will take 48 hours to process your refund. However, it will take 2-3 business days to show the amount in your account. It will also depend upon your bank processing time. For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Return Best & Less In-Store Purchases?
Best & Less in-store return policy is very simple and quick. In-store purchases can be returned at any best n less store in Australia. Just visit your nearest store to get a refund or exchange an item.
Carefully read below points before visiting best&less store.
- First, find your nearest store here.
- Must bring your proof of purchase with you.
- If your return will fulfil the return criteria then you can get a refund or exchange option on the spot.
What Do You Mean By Best & Less Proof of Purchase?
If you are willing to return items to best n less then following documents can be proof of your purchase.
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted);
- Original return/exchange receipt;
- Printed tax receipt for online purchases; or
- Credit card statement.
If you will bring a printed tax receipt for your online purchase then your signature and official (photo) identification are required for returns. After that refunds will be processed via the original means of payment.
Best And Less Return Without Receipt
Yes, you can return best and less products without receipt or proof of your purchase. If your item is easily identifiable as Best&Less then return is acceptable. In this situation, best n less will require your signature and official picture for identification.
If your return is according to policy guidelines, you will get a refund or an exchange option. However, without proof of purchase you will not get a higher refund or exchange than current prices.
How I Can Exchange Or Return A Faulty Item To Best&Less?
It happens only in rare cases when a buyer receives a faulty item. Don’t worry best n less is providing you many options to return a damaged or faulty item. If you feel your purchased item does not meet following guidelines then feel free to return it. To return a faulty item to Best & Less, you have two options. Visit Nearest Store or use Customer Service
Apply the following steps to start a return.
- First, you need to click on “Return Faulty” item button below.
- Next, choose an option as “Faulty Or Incorrect Item” from the list.
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Lastly, click on “Submit” button.
By using above steps, you will get an email from best n less. They will give you complete information regarding how you can return faulty items.
Alternatively, you can visit your nearest store for easy returns. Best n Less friendly customer service at store will start your return process on the spot. After that, you will get a full refund of your paid amount including any delivery charges. The only thing to bring with you is proof of purchase.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how do I return online items to best and less? In the above article, you can read about best n less return, refund and exchange policy. We’ve covered all the aspects for you.
You can also read above about how you can return a faulty item to best n less. However, customers can share their shopping experiences with best and less in the comment section below. We’ll publish your reviews on our site.
Read Also: The Iconic Return Policy