If you are looking for how to leave a review on Dhgate then you are in right place. In this article, you will learn about how Dhgate reviews and ratings work. We’ll also explain how customers can give feedback on Dhgate.
Be honest while leaving your feedback. Because it gives other members the right way to deal with other members. Real and honest reviews will also help Dhgate to keep transparency in the business.
To leave a review on Dhgate is a very simple and quick process. Members can give feedback to each other by using Dhgate review system. How it works for you, read below.
How To Leave A Review On Dhgate
Any user can give feedback and write a review on Dhgate to its seller. Reviews help any business to grow online. That’s why dhgate pays very importance to feedback and ratings.
To leave a review on Dhgate, apply the following steps:
- First, go the official website and login to your account.
- Next, go to “My DHgate” in your profile.
- Now go to “Complete Orders” under the ‘My Orders’ section.
- On the right side of the screen, click at “Leave Feedback” link.
- Now you can write review, comments, ratings and aditional service score.
- Once you’ve done, click at “Submit” button to publish your feedback.
By using the above steps, you can leave or write dhgate reviews for sellers. On the review page, you can also see the reviews left by sellers for you.
All the users can see the following icons in the Status column on “My DHgate” page.
How To View Feedback You Have Left For The Sellers
You can manage and view the feedback that you have left for sellers on Dhgate by using the following steps.
- Login to your account and open “My DHgate”.
- On the left side of the page, click at “Feedback” link.
- Now select “View all sent feedbacks”.
Your response to any member is permanent. So be sure and honest while writing your review.
How Do I See feedback Received From Sellers
Customers can see the feedback received from the sellers by visiting “My DHgate” >> click on “Feedback” link >> tap on “view all received feedback” link.
Dhgate Review Policy and Important Guidelines
All the members of Dhgate can use good judgment and caution while leaving feedback for other members. Read the following guidelines to get rid of any legal notice against you.
Feedback Abuse Policy of Dhgate:
- Scripts or Links
- Do not make use of negative statements if the rating is positive.
- Don’t use personal identifying information about another member such as, address, phone number, real name etc.
- Make use of genuine comment related to the transaction instead of political, religious or social remarks.
- Be real and comment only according to your experiance.
- Any kind of racis language, adult materials, and vulgar language is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t make use of infammatory words like cheater, con man, fraud, liar etc.
Every review will be published on the official website according to the above policy guidelines.
WikiAns hope that you have got the answer to how do I leave a review on Dhgate? Still, if you need more help then you can ask us in the comment section below.
In the above article, we have discussed all the ways to write and leave feedback on Dhgate. We suggest that, please read Dhgate review policy guidelines before leaving your feedback.
See Also: How to leave a review on Priceline