Read the best answer of how to leave a review on Spotify podcast online at WikiAns. If you are looking for how do I leave a review on Spotify podcast then you are in right place.
First of all, you have to log in to your Spotify account. The remaining steps to write a review on Spotify podcast are as follow.
- In the first step, you have to visit the Spotify webpage.
- Get login into your account by entering email and password.
- Search Podcast pre-installed App on your phone.
- Hit the “Search” button.
- Here you will see “Write a Review” in the top right corner.
- You can also give ratings in the form of stars 1-5.
- One star for lowest rating and five stars for highest ratings.
- Once you have done, submit your review on Spotify podcast.
In this way, you can leave feedback on the Spotify podcast. Here is one thing keep in mind the above steps are applicable in some countries if your place doesn’t show the above options then contact the Spotify help centre.
How To Write a Review On Spotify Podcast on Mobile
If you are looking for how to write a review on Spotify podcast then you will get here. Right now to leave a review on Spotify podcast is unavailable. You can’t find the option of rating podcasts on the app at this time.
Don’t worry there is another way to leave feedback on the Spotify podcast which is called “Ideas”. On this site, all users can leave their reviews and suggestions.
First of all, you have to submit your idea on the Spotify web page.
How To Add Podcast Episodes To Spotify Playlist
Now you will learn how to add podcast episodes to Spotify playlist. First of all, you need to get login into your account. Spotify has more than 3 billion playlists generated by its users.
It means users upload episodes to the Spotify playlist after every single hour. But the playlist should be related to music only. If you are using Spotify by profession then you can combine podcasts and music on the same playlists.
There is an update on Spotify that users can create playlists of podcasts mixed with music. It will help in setting up a playlist of multiple podcasts in a row. These types of playlists are suitable for a long drive.
You can also mix favourite songs with comedy, news, or sports podcasts. People always love feel-good songs. So, you can make it on Spotify podcast. In order to add a podcast to Spotify playlist on mobile, see the following steps carefully.
- First of all, navigate to a podcast episode that you loved.
- Click on “three dots” located to the right of the episode or track.
- Here you can see “Add to playlist” click on it.
- Now choose a playlist that you have already made or you like to add it to.
- You can also have the option to create a new playlist from scratch.
- In this way, you can add podcast episodes to Spotify playlist.
- After adding, share it with your friends or make your playlist public. So, others can enjoy it.
If you want to locate your all playlists in one place then you can find them by visiting “Your Library”. If you have made a playlist on a mobile phone then you can hear it on desktop but you don’t be able to make a Spotify playlist with a podcast in it from your pc.
WikiAns hope that you have got your answer on how to leave a review on Spotify podcast. If you don’t, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. The expert team of WikiAns will reply to you as soon as possible.
See Also: How to leave a review on Shein
Read Also: How to leave a review on OfferUP